Back to Top
We have tried to answer as many questions as we can here. But if you have other questions, please contact us.
1. Are clinics and races open to kids?
Answer: Yes! And this event is a great chance for you child to learn skills and get some practice racing on the dirt. All events are open to all age groups.
2. How many instructors are there per student?
Answer: There will be a maximum of 8 students per coach/instructor.
3. Can I register for more than one event?
Answer: Yes. You can register for any clinic, and one race within your category. Save money by registering for the race+clinic combo.
4. Is this a sanctioned event?
Answer: No. These are fun, exhibition races, and a great chance to warm up for the real Cyclocross Season which starts up soon.
5. Is the Strider Adventure Zone free and open to kids as young as age 2?
Answer: Yes! The Strider event is open to kids of all ages and it is free!
If you have other questions, please contact us.